Stelrad Radiators recognise how important it is to look after the environment and it is linked to its business success. So it is very important that the company protects the environment when manufacturing and operating. Therefore, Stelrad commits to the following:
- Stelrad Radiators Limited will not only comply with relevant environmental legislations and regulations, but will also wherever is practicably possible look to use best practice techniques and processes.
- Stelrad Radiators Limited will seek to reduce and eliminate waste where possible by more efficient use of raw materials, fuel and energy.
- Stelrad Radiators Limited will use wherever possible renewable energy and other forms of recycles raw materials, such as steel and packaging.
- Stelrad Radiators Limited is committed to continual improvement in environmental performance relevant to its primary operation of producing and delivering radiators.
- Company environmental performance is reviewed at local level monthly and annually to review performance and to develop business objectives.
- Stelrad Radiators Limited will work closely with both suppliers and customers to help demonstrate its commitment to this policy and to promote environmental awareness.
The Directors of Stelrad Radiators Limited commit fully to the success of environmental management initiatives and will therefore make sure there are reasonable resources to achieve objectives and targets.